domingo, 1 de março de 2009

i wish ...

" i wish I was your favourite girl, i wish you thought, i was the reason you are in the world. I wish my smile was your favorite kind of smile, i wish the way that I dressed was your favourite kind of style. I wish you couldn't figure me out, but you always wanna know what I was about. I wish you'd hold my hand when i was upset, i wish you'd never forget the look on my face when we first met. I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly, 'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see. Basically, i wish that you loved me, i wish that you needed me, i wish that you knew when i said two sugars, actually i meant three. I wish that without me your heart would break, i wish that without me you'd be spending the rest of your nights awake. I wish that without me you couldn't eat, i wish i was the last thing on your mind before you went to sleep... "

0 COMENTÁRIOS: