terça-feira, 24 de abril de 2007

You're just too good to be true

You're just too good to be true

I can't take my eyes off of you

you'd be like heaven to touch

I wanna hold you so much

at long last love has arrived

and I thank God I'm alive

you're just too good to be true

can't take my eyes of´ve you

Pardon the way that I stare

there's nothing else to compare

the sight of you leaves me weak

there are no words left to speak

but if you feel like I feel

please let me know that it's real

you're just too good to be true

can't take my eyes off of you

I love you baby, if it's quite alright

I need you baby to warm the lonely nights

I love you baby, trust in me when I say it´s okay

oh pretty baby, don't let me down, I pray

oh pretty baby, now that I've found you, stay

and let me love you, oh baby, let me love you, oh baby...

0 COMENTÁRIOS: